Some people come on holiday to get away from computers, e-mails, etc …
But we know from speaking to guests that others find it useful to have Internet access – as a way of keeping in touch, and for getting information at a time and place that’s convenient.
That’s why we set up a Wi-Fi service at Trevalgas.
- It’s FREE
- You’ll need your own suitably equipped PC or device
- Guests use the service entirely at their own risk
- We are unable to provide any technical support
Four key points …
See below for:-
- General information about the Wi-Fi service at Trevalgas;
- What you need to do if you want to use the service during your stay;
- Terms and Conditions.
General information about the Wi-Fi service
Trevalgas Wi-Fi service covers all cottages – and it may be possible to connect to the service from other areas on the complex
You will need to have your own wireless-equipped PC or mobile device operating to wireless service standard 302.11g/n.
The WiFi service is provided by Plusnet via high-speed fibre optic broadband lines. Because of the distance from the Bude exchange, the line speed is usually a maximum of about 23/4 mbps.
What you need to do if you want to use the service during your stay
When you book a cottage, you will be asked to confirm acceptance of our Booking Conditions. These include the terms and conditions for using the Wi-Fi service.
The WiFi service can be accessed only with the appropriate password. This will be provided shortly before your stay or on arrival. The terms and conditions require you, and all members of your group, not to disclose this password to anyone else, including guests in neighbouring cottages.
Terms and Conditions
Users of the service: –
- do so at their own risk, using their own wireless-equipped computing equipment;
- understand that as the Broadband service is provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP), they accept the Terms and Conditions of that ISP;
- will not hold Trevalgas Estate Ltd or any individual cottage owner responsible for any loss or damage, however sustained;
- will not use the service for any unlawful purpose or use the service in any way which may violate or infringe the rights of any individual, firm or company or may be construed as defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene or which may cause unnecessary anxiety or inconvenience to others;
- will have properly installed, up to date and functioning Firewall and Anti-Virus software;
- will not disclose the security code and/or password to others.
The laundry area has three automatic washing machines, three large capacity tumble driers, a detergent dispenser and a couple of laundry baskets. Please note: there is a modest charge for using these machines.
All cottages have irons and ironing boards and have access to a clothes line.