Linhay is an attractive, detached, character cottage which has been converted from an original farm building. The property is fully enclosed, making it ideal for guests with small children or dogs. The front patio area is a sun trap and has a barbecue and patio furniture. The large rear garden has direct access to the children’s playing field and safe adventure playground. Car parking is conveniently located directly adjacent to the cottage and access is on one level. The swimming pool is situated conveniently close.
Cottage accommodation comprises
- Comfortable sitting room with separate dining area, leather furniture, TV with DVD player and recordable digi-box. Stereo radio with CD player.
- Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds. These will be made up for your arrival.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Modern bathroom with bath and electric shower. Towels are provided for use in the cottage in the form of a bath and hand towel per person.
- Should the weather dictate there are heaters in every room.
- Cot and high chair are provided free of charge if required. Please note that bedding is not provided for the cot.
Linhay Cottage is non smoking, but does accept dogs by prior agreement.