Bramblewood is a very welcoming comfortable cottage with three bedrooms, a bathroom plus cloakroom and a dishwasher, so is an ideal holiday base for up to six people (particularly a family with children) plus a toddler. It’s a single-storey detached cottage, having a large garden, from the rear of which you can glimpse the sea. It is ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers, as there are no fitted carpets, and it is kept non-smoking and doesn’t accept pets. Each year 25% – 30% of previous guests make return visits to the cottage.
New: Last year the Wifi in Bramblewood was been upgraded, giving a much better connectivity and speed, so perfect for keeping in touch work, if necessary, while away.
In the cottage you will find:
- 3 bedrooms:- 2 doubles and a large twin room with a cot.
- Open plan lounge, dining, area with adjoining fully equipped kitchen (hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave etc.)
- Bathroom and separate Cloakroom, with sets of bathroom towels provided
- A selection of DVD’s, videos, audio tapes, CD’s, games and masses of books for both adults and children
- A full sized cot (or travel cot if preferred), highchair, bed guard and toddler step, and blackout curtain linings in all bedrooms
- Socket covers & light sensitive night light kept in cottage in case your toddler needs them
- Large, landscaped gardens with a BBQ in the secluded side garden, and plenty of garden furniture
- Enclosed side and rear gardens, with a private gate through to the open meadow, and across to the play area (Click on photos at base of page to see location of cottage)
- Storage heating in all rooms, and double glazing, so its warm all year for ‘out of season’ breaks
This part of North Cornwall has some fine beaches. All of Bude’s sandy beaches are clean, safe and patrolled by lifeguards in summer. Choose a different beach each day, (Sandymouth, Northcott Mouth, Summerleaze, Crooklets and Widemouth) and enjoy walking, surfing, body boarding, investigating the rock pools, or building sandcastles.
Afterwards return for a swim in the heated pool, or enjoy a barbeque and relax in Bramblewood’s secluded and tranquil garden.
We frequently use the cottage ourselves, and have tried to provide extra touches that ensure you’ll have a great holiday, no matter what the age range of your family or group.
Bramblewood Cottage has again been awarded a VisitEngland 4 star rating for self catering accommodation – last inspected April 2018
Links to more information
- Click here to read extra Trip Advisor reviews for Bramblewood
- Click here to see our specific Facebook page for Bramblewood
- We offer Short Breaks (September – April) in Bramblewood Cottage.