Blackberry is a modern detached single story cottage with two bedrooms. Well equipped and beautifully furnished, making it an ideal base for a family of four or group of four adults (plus a baby). Blackberry has an enclosed well stocked private rear garden, and a large front terrace with colourful planted borders and a bench to enjoy the views over the countryside. Ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers, it is non-smoking and does not accept pets. Each year 25% – 30% of previous guests make return visits to the cottage – please see their genuine comments from our guest book.
New for 2017: The Wifi in Blackberry has been upgraded, giving a much better connectivity and speed, so perfect for keeping in touch work, if necessary, while away.
In Blackberry Cottage you will find:
- Two bedrooms:- a double and a twin room.
- A large open plan lounge/dining area
- Separate well equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, & microwave etc
- Modern family bathroom with full sized bath and electric shower over
- A highchair, travel cot, bed-guard, toddler step and electrical socket covers
- Light sensitive night light kept in cottage in case your toddler needs one
- Wall mounted LCD TV (so no danger of children knocking it over!) with freeview and built in DVD Player, & Video
- CD/radio/tape mini hi-fi, hairdryer etc
- A selection of DVD’s, videos, audio tapes, CD’s, games and books for both adults and children
- Sets of high quality bathroom towels provided.
- Blackout curtain linings in the bedrooms to persuade youngsters that it really is time for bed on summer evenings!
- Laminate flooring installed throughout the cottage: to suit those with dust allergies
- Landscaped private rear garden with a BBQ, and garden furniture.
- The rear garden is fenced and gated to prevent toddlers escaping!
- Large front terrace with bench, and views over countryside
- A private gate from the garden through to the open field, and across to the play area.
- Allocated parking space close to the cottage
- Storage heating in all rooms, so its warm all year for ‘out of season’ breaks
Blackberry Cottage has been again been awarded a VisitEngland 4 star rating for self catering accommodation – last inspected December 2016
Links to more information
- Click here to read extra Trip Advisor reviews for Blackberry
- Click here to see our specific Facebook page for Blackberry
- We offer Short Breaks (October – April) in Blackberry.