The cottages are on the edge of the attractive village of Poughill, 1½ miles from Bude – just off the A39 in north Cornwall. Here you will find five well-equipped holiday cottages with on-site indoor pool.
If using SatNav and/or GPS systems, the Postal Code for Trevalgas Cottages is EX23 9HH.
Please note that your Sat Nav may direct you along Stone Hill where it comes off the A39. Be aware that Stone Hill is steep and narrow in places, and has a couple of awkward bends. See Directions below to get to Trevalgas Cottages via Stamford Hill.
To have mail sent to the cottage while you are there (eg for birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
please ensure that it is addressed as follows:
(NB Correspondence about your booking should be sent to the cottage owner)
[Name of recipient]
[Name of cottage],
Stone Hill, Poughill,
- From the southern end of the M5 (south of Exeter), take the A30 towards Okehampton.
- Continue on the A30, bypassing Okehampton and take the A386 signposted to Holsworthy and Bude.
- Turn left onto the A3079, follow the road through to the A3072 to Holsworthy and continue to Stratton.
- At Stratton, where the A3072 meets the A39, turn right onto the A39 towards Bideford. After 100 yards turn left into Stamford Hill (signposted Poughill & Coombe Valley).
- About half a mile up the hill turn right at the crossroads into Stone Hill.
- Trevalgas Cottages will be reached in about 100 yards on the right.
Trevalgas Cottages is a small complex or well-equipped holiday cottages with on-site indoor pool – ideal for a holiday at any time of the year.
- heated indoor pool
- games room (pool and table tennis)
- outdoor play area
- Free WiFi
Trevalgas Cottages are set in rolling countryside on the outskirts of Poughill village – with the local pub in easy walking distance. Bude town centre and superb sandy beaches are about 1½ milesaway. Peace without isolation.